best viewed at
1024 x 768 with
Everyone Needs A Friend
A word of encouragement can make the difference between giving up
or going on. In most cases, encouragement comes from a FRIEND. A real friend can even give his life for his friend
("Greater life has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends - John 15:13")
We all need a word of encouragement, an endearing smile, a companionable
hug and an honest word of appreciation for the good things we're doing.
It's true that having a friend of great value is much better than
having many of them who don't even care.
But if we can have lots of these guys who can always show kindness...blessed
- Why SMG?
- First we found out we had common interests. Then we set out on a
trip to SANTA MARIA, BULACAN. Several outings followed. During those times, we became closer and that's how we
came to call ourselves the SMG (G-stands for "gang")
- They are:
- Olive (who just married Arnold); Jeannet (married to R-Nhel), Thelma,
Sheillane, Rhia, Jovet, Margie, Henrie, Sandy, Monique,and some close friends like Liza, Dothy, et.al. ('haven't
heard from Tarry & Tere). I'll add names to the list from time to time...couldn't remember 'em all.
- What's new???
- ...or even the old issues - as long as they're funny and remarkable...to
- Meet ET
- He's a very special friend...don't ask me why!!!
- We're eight...talk about college...Mariel, Chona, Fritzie, Evenille,
Gina, Agnes, Dolly and myself.
- Dr. Philip Tan
- A very good friend. Sacrificed a lot when my father was still alive.
- Dr. Roy Caballero
- He's very kind. I've known him for a long time. We haven't seen each
other for quite long but when our paths crossed again, he's proven that he's a true Christian. He was also my father's
- Et. Al
- Mariel, probably Chona and Evenille, Agnes, Gene, Fritz, Kenneth,
- Try to approach her...she has a ready smile! I like her a lot not
because she's my neighbor at planet but because she's very kind.
- A very organized woman...the VP who turned President when another
friend, the President had to quit the choir. Ms. Editor-In-Chief who would always remind her staffwriters of their
- Ate Rose
- my ninang...the kindest....
- the "Pastora"
- Et. Al.
- Smile, Willy, Tony, Rodel, Marissa, Ate Fe
- Carsten - I like him a lot("thanks for sending me those files
for my webpage, did you notice the changes? your job isn't finished yet!)...Soren - Carsten's friend and my friend
- RICK - My very special friend ("how's the used-to-be married
but now a bachelor?")
- Frank & Fritz - they're among my closest friends in college.
Fritz (my high school and college classmate) is already a doctor ("how are you, guys? what's up with your
computer, Frank?")...Ed & Leia - my friends from the choir (keep the mails coming, guys), Kim Fairley
- my teacher in flower arrangement (we met her through ICQ)...et. al.....
- Jay - my kapampangan friend in U.A.E.I met him through the webphone.
("Hi, Dr. Yaj!")
Home | Family
| Junji | Christian Sites
| Banners | Resources
| Webrings | Homepages
| Photos | Email